[STOCKCAR] "The voice of reason"

Thu Dec 4 17:13:19 EST 2014

I would like to thank everyone for keeping up on the rules and not let them be a burden!  Keep me in touch!   Hope to be back next year!

       Bill Bradford

Thank you for keeping me informed about the group.  I haven’t
been able to race because of the economy, but things are looking up.  Lin
Mitchell, #97 John Deere and #47 Valvoline