[STOCKCAR] Fwd: Stock Car Enthusiasts Please Read

Tue Dec 9 18:05:24 EST 2014

Not sure if this is the right place for this.

My name is Gary Walker. I have a Chevy Lumina Nascar. It is tired and
dirty. I am finishing up a restoration on a Pantera. I have the interior
scheduled next spring and we have a few other things going on.

Point being, next spring I plan on starting on this car. It is largely
intact with no engine. I am still not sure what my plan is as far as usage
for the car but I would be interested in contacting hobbyist who have
worked with these Lumina's for tons of questions and general interest.

I do know I plan on removing the body to clean it up.

Thanks,

Gary