[STOCKCAR] United Stock Car Racers

Sat Apr 11 23:07:06 EDT 2015

Good morning racers;

Here's a link to our new website.
It was created to unite and benefit us all and as an effort to inform and change vintage racers ideas about stock cars.

With everyone's help,this site will begin publicizing and promoting our group as a premier class at vintage events. You can help us spread the word by sharing the site with all of your racer friends old and new.

2015 seems to be off to a great start! New racers that we met during the off-season with new cars say they'll be joining us at the Mitty, let's make them feel welcome!

If you'll send over drivers photos and race bios as well as photos of their cars w/details we'll have them posted under the listing for "our teams".
We'd also welcome any articles that you'd like to contribute, and if you have any stock-car related items for sale send over the ad with a photo and we'll put it in our classifieds,there's no charge.

Please add yourself to our news letter and email list.Just send an email saying "add me" to.mark at vscracing.com

At the moment the good  news is "Scuffed"Goodyear stock car radials for $200 a set! They're not great but if you're on a budget, they are good.
The details are on the site.
http://www.vscracing.com/

Hope to see you at the Mitty.

Mark Furcini