[STOCKCAR] Enduro at Watkins Glen

Fri Jul 17 14:20:21 EDT 2015

Guys,

 	I was just looking at the "Offical" Race Schedule for the Glen
w/SVRA and they have Group 10 slated as the last race of the weekend on
Sunday, but they also have Group 10 eligable to run a 90 minute enduro
with 2 pit stops...and that is from 11:00am-12:30pm.

 	Anyone have any thoughts in running the enduro?  It is a great
opportunity to get a ton of laps in and there should be plenty of traffic
to deal with as not to get bored.  The only hitch might be the pit
stops...it might require the driver to get out and handle the refueling
unless we can find a crew with all the proper safety equipment.

Thanks,

--
John A. Orzechowski

Office:  301-619-8142