[STOCKCAR] Vintage NASCAR 2017

Thu Dec 1 09:27:25 EST 2016

Guys,

Happy holidays to all you and your families...now is the perfect time to
think about bringing that old Stock Car out of the barn and get it back
on track.  We just spent all summer/fall getting my old 1997 Thunderbird
race worthy again after not using it for 7+ years.

The 2000 Monte Carlo has been a dependable backup now for more than 8
years...time for the engine to come out for some needed attention.

I have included a couple of photos as well as a Data Acquisition
comparing the two B-Class cars running on same 7500 rpm chip at the same
track.  If any one needs any help setting up the AIM Solo DL or the AIM
SmartyCam GP HD let me know...it is pretty easy.

Here is a short video with data overlay from the SmartyCam...we almost
had a 1985 Alpha Romeo GTV6 as a hood ornament.  Group 4 - Race
1...https://youtu.be/XCRt9G6_kvg

2017 Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR) 2017 Race-Event Schedule

April 20 - 23: 40th Anniversary of The Mitty
Road Atlanta - Braselton, Georgia

May 25 - 27: VIR Historic Races
VIRginia International Raceway - Danville, Virginia

July 6 - 9: Sommet des Légendes
Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant - Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada

October 25 - 29: Savannah Speed Classic
Grand Prize of America Course on Hutchinson Island - Savannah, Georgia

November 29 - December 3: Classic 12 Hour at Sebring,
Pistons and Props, presented by the Alan Jay Automotive Network and the
Sebring Historics

If you can only do one event a year I would recommend the Mitty @ Road
Atlanta...always a lot of fun!!  FYI, you have 140 days until the Mitty.

--
John A. Orzechowski

Office:  301-619-8142
Mobile:  301-672-3868