[STOCKCAR] HSR Rules - Updated as of 6/21/2016

Tue Jun 28 13:10:50 EDT 2016

 SBO, I think.

Maurice S. S. Hull
Post Office Box 5778
1560 North Main Street, Suite 104
High Point, North Carolina 27262
336-883-6500

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:09 PM
To: stockcar at hscra.us
Subject: Re: [STOCKCAR] HSR Rules - Updated as of 6/21/2016

Maurice,

The next step will be to get the other Vintage organizations to recognize this Stock Car Class structure, so that if you run with HSR, SVRA, VSCDA, VRG, .... the car class is simple and uniform.  With SCCA you already have to identify as GT-1 right?

Thanks,

--
John A. Orzechowski

Office:  301-619-8142