[STOCKCAR] Mitty 2018

Tue Apr 24 11:29:22 EDT 2018

 Thank you, can't make it either.

 Guys,

I hope everyone has agreat time this week/weekend at Road Atlanta for
the 41st Walter Mitty Challenge.

Hopefully the car count will up for the stock cars as a precursor for
the September event at Road Atlanta in which the "HSR Stock Cars" will
be the main attraction along with getting to do an enduro at Road
Atlanta.

I however will not be able to make this weekend's event due to the lack
of a engine for either the Thunderbird or the Monte Carlo.  We expect to
have the engine back from the engine builder in the next couple of weeks
for the Monte Carlo.  If all goes well we try to shake it out at VIR in
June so that we are ready for September.

Safe travels to everyone and enjoy the racing in Braselton, GA.

--
John A. Orzechowski

Office:  301-619-8142
Mobile:  301-672-3868