[STOCKCAR] Stock Car Feature at the Fall Historics

Wed Jan 17 13:27:53 EST 2018

Guys,

I am not sure if everyone is on HSR's mailing list for GROUP 8 -
HISTORIC STOCK CARS, so I am passing this on.

It would be great to get 10-20 stock cars on the track at one time
again, in our own run group without the annoying Porsche's.

Heck, if we can get enough commitment maybe we can lobby for a 1 hour
enduro feature race...that would be a first at Road Atlanta. Remember we
have done this before at VIR and Watkins Glen.

So, what do you think?

Thanks again,

---

John A. Orzechowski

Office: 301-619-8142
Mobile: 301-672-3868
Fax: 301-898-3525
jorzecho at orzechowski.com

On , Sara Councilor wrote:

> Good Afternoon Gentlemen,
>
> We are working on the event details for the Fall Historics and I wanted to see if there would be some interest in HSR featuring Group 8 at the Fall Historics this year. If we could get 10 cars committed to run the event, we would make it a feature of the event (own run group and feature race on Saturday), this would also mean all our event marketing would be directed to this effort as well. I'd really like to see this group grow again, so I'm trying to find ways to make that happen, I know some of you have spoken to me about this as well. Please let me know your thoughts.
>
> Hope you all are doing well and had a restful holiday season!
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sara Councilor
>
> Event Manager
>
> HSR