[STOCKCAR] Fwd: Stock Car Rules

Mon Dec 1 12:07:30 EST 2014

Good morning gentlemen and seasons greetings;

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Attached is a letter from Jack Finch to SVRA on a topic that is near and dear to our hearts.
Please send your opinion and comments on the subject to the club.

Despite the fact that SVRA has created some wonderful new events for us racers,I will not be attending any races that requires this new carburetor and engine change!

I look forward to seeing and racing with you all at the "Mitty"in April!

Best regards
Mark Furcini
602.390.5783
Sent from my iPhone