[STOCKCAR] 2014 Class Championship Standings

Thu Dec 11 09:04:52 EST 2014

Guys,

 	I am glad to see the that E-mail List "stockcar at hscra.us" is
getting some good use now with all of this 390 carburetor controversy.

 	Remember, when you send a message to the list server...everyone on
the list...which at the moment is 58 people...that everyone gets the
message.

 	I have also updated the "Results and Standings" with the HSR Class
Championship information.

 	http://www.hscra.us/results+standings.html

 	Congratulations to the following:

 		A-Class Champion:	John Finger

 		B-Class Champion:	Gary Stach

 	Also, if anyone needs information on how to configure AIM Sports
Video Data Overlay, aka SmartyCam, let me know...I have it working with an
RPM Bridge tied into the MSD ignition to get the TACH signal.  Here is
short clip from Thanksgiving weekend at Summit Point for the Turkey Bowl
with the VRG.  It might be a little hard to hear in the video, but my
transmission started making strange noises on the pace lap.  It let go on
the first lap coming up the hill out of turn 9...just in time for me pull
off into the pits and off the track.

 	http://www.hscra.us/HIDDEN/SP-Sunday-Broken-Trans.mp4

 	Happy Holidays to everyone, and start wrenching on those cars for
next year...the Mitty will be here before you know it.  We look forward to
seeing everyone next year.

Thanks again,

--
John A. Orzechowski