[STOCKCAR] Members stock car class at VIR

Thu Dec 11 11:25:00 EST 2014

Good afternoon all and "Seasons Greetings"
Here's some good news and a recent development that I'm sure everyone will be excited about!
VIR "America's First Racing Country Club"has a members program that its about to refine by creating a separate practice group for our stock cars.
Members have a number of open track days available to them throughout the year at no cost other than their annual dues(see the track website for details)and I think many of us will be interested in being there together on those days.
As well as allowing us valuable seat time time for practice and car testing,it will also let us compare our performance with each other.All at a resort race track complete with accommodations and restaurants on site!

 As news develops I'll pass it along.
Best regards
Mark Furcini
602.390.5783
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Clayton Myers <cmyers at virnow.com>
> Date: December 9, 2014 at 8:52:49 AM MST
> To: mfurcini at gmail.com
> Subject: Stock Car Enthusiasts Please Read
> Good Morning Guys,
>
> I hope this finds everyone doing well. I was contacted by Mr. Mark Frucini about generating some interest for Vintage Stock Cars and Stock Car enthusiasts in general. I have attached an after race report from their recent event in Savannah and also attached some pictures for your enjoyment. If anyone has any questions, please contact Mark. He is trying to generate some interest in increasing participation in the SVRA Gold Cup Stock car class.
>
> With this I also want to announce to those of you who didn't hear, but I am pretty close to confirming the stand alone stock car class for club days. I think this will help with promotion of the club and also let stock car guys run with other stock cars. My plan is to combine Touring and High Speed and call it something like passing and also have open wheel spec racer group, Touring Lites and Stock Car. I still have some more work to do but this may be a reality sooner than expected.
>
> I hope you all have a great Christmas and I look forward to having you all back here soon.
>
> v/r,
>
> Clayton

Mark Furcini
602.390.5783