[STOCKCAR] Watkins Glen - SVRA U.S Grand Prix

Thu Jul 30 09:08:57 EDT 2015

Guys,

 	The results and photos from Watkins Glen are now posted...

 	Overall we had great weather and racing all weekend and we met
some new stock car drivers from up north...remember the Busch North
Series?  Tony Vecchio was there all weekend providing critical support for
many of the stock cars, and even handled pit stop duties during the 90
minute enduro on Sunday that included (2) mandatory 5 minute pit stops.

RESULTS:	http://www.hscra.us/results+standings.html

PHOTOS:		http://www.hscra.us/PART2/Glen%202015.htm

VIDEOS:		http://www.hscra.us/MOVIES/Qualifying-with-SeymourPrescott.avi

 		http://www.hscra.us/MOVIES/Laps-1-2-Enduro-CockpitView.avi

 		http://www.hscra.us/MOVIES/Laps-44-45-Enduro.avi

 	If we can get the Monte Carlo patched up or get an engine back in
the Thunderbird we mgiht be able to make the Gold Cup race at VIR, but
time will tell.  Best wishes to all and remember "That's Racing!!"...

Thanks again,

--
John A. Orzechowski

Office:  301-619-8142