[STOCKCAR] Watkins Glen - SVRA U.S Grand Prix

Thu Jul 30 09:32:51 EDT 2015

John,

Pleasure meeting, running, and crewing for you at the SVRA. Thanks to you
and your dad for the pictures and rundown as well as your hospitality.
Bummer the Audi tried to use your space, but rest assured the damage his car
will cost more to fix than your car. Hope you get it back together soon.

Seymour