[STOCKCAR] Hello

Fri Jan 8 19:52:24 EST 2016

I wanted to say hello.

I bought an old Lumina a couple years back. I have never done any Vintage
racing but I am interested. I pulled the body off a few weeks ago and sent
the chassis to the sand blasters and had it blasted and primed.

I got a few parts from Mr Felton who has been a great help. I know he runs
a business so I try to bother him as little as possible. Even in his
position through emails he has helped me immensely for which I appreciate
very much.

I am sourcing parts for an engine. I chose not to buy a built engine
because I want the experience of building each part. I have some car
background as I have restored and modified a few cars but this is
different territory for me.

I guess I am writing this because I know no one in the field of what I am
doing. I have gotten a few projects done, so now the stock car is now
moving. With other cars there is a lot more info on how things are done on
the web; not so much for stock cars.

I know I will have questions along the way. I think some of my biggest
questions will be around getting the body put back on (re-making panels)
and getting some track time/experience to start.

Anyway, hello from Southern Indiana

Gary