[STOCKCAR] Hello

Fri Jan 8 20:36:11 EST 2016

Hi Gary, not sure we have spoke before but my name is David Lewis from Jacksonville fl.
I have been racing vintage stock cars for about 17 years. Currently have the Swisher Sweet car that won the Busch championship in 1989, a 2000 Monty Carlo, the last car Kodiak sponsored and two other cars from back when.  Eddie Pearson is my crew chief. I have helped several people get started in racing the vintage stock cars. Know Gene very well. My advise to you for the body is to contact Billy Rhine. Rhine enterprises. 1-704-489-8359. Check out his website. This is what Billy does, builds and restores vintage stock cars. Nobody does a nicer job. His specialty is body's and fab work. He also has access to more old parts than anyone at a better price than most. Also know some others that sell the parts you will need at a very good prices.
I know how intimidating starting out in these cars can be. Also which tracks would be the best starting out. Would love to help out in any way I can. Please call me sometime, anytime and let's talk. David and Susan Lewis.  904-631-9470

Sent from my iPa