[STOCKCAR] Hello

Sat Jan 9 10:31:18 EST 2016

Hi Dave, I did write here some time back so me may have conversed. I had
some other projects at the time but I have been able to start moving on
the car.

Swisher car, red/white number 25. Thanks for the info. The body is my big
concern but is even now a bit ahead of myself. I like the metal work but
like I said putting a body on will be a new direction for me.

I got replacement rear quarters from Mr Felton as well as a fresh
fiberglass nose. I also got the Lumina templates.

My goal first of all is the chassis. I have some stuff to do which is not
hard. I got a new fuel cell and the area around the fuel cell needs to be
re-built. The car was on it's second body and has some minor damage here
and there. That is the easy part.

The chassis is a Banjo Mathews. Jack Ingram said it was the second body.
The first was a Monte Carlo Aero Coup. There is evidence of many things
such as a roll bar change; probably when the body was changed.

My email is gow2 at rc-tech dot net.

Thanks for your time.

Gary