[STOCKCAR] SuperFlow Dyno

Thu Jun 2 13:52:36 EDT 2016

Guys,

If anyone has any pictures from last weekend's event VIR let me
know...results will be posted as soon as HSR uploads them.

I found a program on SuperFlow's website:

http://www.superflow.com/support/supportDocuments/WinDyn_DataViewer_Software_Installation_Windows7.pdf

http://www.superflow.com/support/supportDocuments/SFViewer.exe

It is called WinDyn...it is same program your engine builder uses on the
Dyno's Computer.  Just ask for a copy of your dyno tests when you have
your engine rebuilt next time.  You can analyze all the data off-line...

EngSpd	STPTrq	STPPwr	 BSFC 	FuelPs	 A/F  	VolEff	Air 1
	FulA+B	EngSpd	STPTrq	STPPwr	WaterT	OilOut	 Exh7 	 Exh8
	AirTmp	Oil-NG	EngSpd	EngTrq	EngPwr	Air 1 	Fuel A	Fuel
B	TsTim2	ManPrs	Knock 	EngSpd	BaroP
	Humid_	VapPrs	EngBor	EngStr	Displ.	FuelSG	RnTime

Thanks,

--
John A. Orzechowski

Office:  301-619-8142