[STOCKCAR] Stolen 1996 Elliott Car

Fri Jun 3 13:25:48 EDT 2016

Hello John and All HSCRA members,
I raced 99-2003 with Kenny Dillard and crew, I found out today that my 96 Elliott Car, Trailer and motor where stolen over the past day or two from Mt Laurel NJ. I have the local police on this now, but we are a small group and we hope to find it.
Details
1996 Tbird, Elliott Monopoly McDonalds Paint scheme
1999 Interstate 28' White trailer with HSCRA decal on the back.
0 mile E Elliott Ford Motor purchased in 2001 from Ernie b/4 he went to Dodge.
Video:  https://youtu.be/H8hu35_1w04
Photos Attached:

Please help me if you hear anything. It is a very unique car.  Local tracks include Millville, Atco, Pocono.
The trailer needs brake service - had not been on the road for 4 years.
 Thank you in advance, best to all
Mike Shanley

Bernard Michael Shanley
President