[STOCKCAR] VIR 2017 with HSR

Tue Jun 13 09:30:19 EDT 2017

Guys,

We had a great weekend for racing on June 2,3,4.  It was a small showing
for HSR...something like 55 cars, but we managed to bring 5 stock cars
this time...3 SCA's and 2 SCB's. Even our old friend Maurice Hull was
there, but instead of driving an old stock car he had a TA2 2017 Ford
Mustang.

Here is the link...http://hscra.us/PART2/VIR%202017%20Jun%20A.htm

Both stock car classes finished the same each day.  The B-Class
competition was tight on Sunday with Dave Handy and myself running
within 0.65 seconds of each other.  Dave got around me going into turn 1
with 2 laps to go and my old Thunderbird was just running out of brakes
so much that I ended up out in the grass at Oak Tree trying to make a
last lap effort.

Everyone brought their cars home in one piece, so we should be ready to
try this again September for the SVRA Gold Cup at VIR.

Thanks again,

--
John A. Orzechowski

Office:  301-619-8142